Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I stumbled on this online test.
Thought it would be fun to try out, but it only made me depressed.
Tried it a couple of times and got different options each time based on my choices as there were a couple of close choices, and here are the 2 most likely ones....
Sigh.... if only.....


You Should Drive a Lamborghini

A true daredevil, you're always in search of a new rush. Clearly, you're a total speed demon... just don't get caught!
What Sports Car Should You Drive?


Well no surprise i guess...

You Should Drive a Porsche

Flashy and a bit of a show off, you can't help but love a car that shouts your high status.
What Sports Car Should You Drive?


Ok THIS surprised me actually... Flashy? Show off? Really? -_-"










I then tried this test just for fun as it was one of the featured quizzes in the sidebar, and i know i AM a Sagittarius, but i didn't expect it to be THIS bad..... :/

You are 100% Sagittarius
How Sagittarius Are You?

Dr@n|xX at 9:36 PM