Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sigh
i'm in a somewhat pensive mood now...

Karthik still has my room in Singapore, so i'm stuck in JB since i don't have anyplace else to stay. Lonely coz all my friends are in Singapore, extra lonely coz most of them are bogged down with exams and stuff, and extra extra lonely coz there isn't a damn thing to do here in JB.
Feels very debilitating when i suddenly don't have a roof over my head in Sg. Came back from NZ absolutely exhausted from the long plane flight, movie marathon on the plane AND an action-packed life down under, but there wasn't a bed for me to sleep on for the night.Came back from NZ with truckloads of junk, but there wasn't a proper place for me to put and organize my stuff in.Came back with a long list of things to do, but there's so much of undone things that i simply can't do anything more.S igh...

I miss NZ...

And now that i've done all i can do for my local exchange application and hence my graduation amendments, now yet again i am an unwilling participant in The Waiting Game.

Dr@n|xX at 9:53 PM