Tuesday, August 27, 2002

URGH! Bad days man.... Mon's first class was ok, but then caught a cold(dunno how), went back to my room to sleep from 12+ all the way till 7pm.... forced myself out of bed to do my homework, unfortunately nothing could be done, so time was wasted till abt 8+ when i FORCED myself to sit down to start work, yeah, did work for abt an hour plus, and all that time spent on say, 2 questions? :( then watched Friends in my senior's room(heh heh), then another senior suggested playing b-ball at 10.30PM, we tot wat the heck, LETS GO MAN, which we did, only to be chased away by the residents nearby coz they were trying to sleep and the ball bouncing sounds were driving them up the wall and ceiling too..... so yeah, we were already in the mood, so wat the heck, we decided to play soccer INSIDE the house with a basketball, then found it difficult to pass the ball around properly, decided to move out to the covered walkway to pass around but the ball kept rolling into the drain, so we decided to play in the lawn behind our house, and there we played till our feet hurt(coz we played barefooted and with a BASKETBALL), i took a hot bath, then TRIED to get on with work....somehow managed to finish one worksheet...(yay?).... and BOY did i use an insane amount of tissue paper.... 2 packets, and one whole box considering the hours that i was awake at all haha, since i was actually trying to save paper and RE-used the older papers that had actually dried, YUCKS, but yeah, no choice, otherwise i'd be labeled tree-killer and i can't live with that, so wat to do?.... I LOVE trees in case u didn't know.... ok ok, i know ur hair's standing on end oredi, back to the adventure at hand ;-) ya, today was also another tree-killing day....borrowed dunno HOW many packs of tissue paper from other people coz i used my own 3 packs.....then now in the 24hrs media theatre trying to catch up on wat i've missed out during my lull period when i realised i was infected by the flu virus yesterday, furthermore the AMOUNT that i missed when the teacher was tokking from all my incessant sneezing and blowing of my nose(yes, the skin on my nostrils are REALLY raw and PAINFUL now.... ;{ ) i have GOT to catch up man.... How time FLIES man.... i could've sworn week one was only yesterday, and guess wat, next week's week 3 oredi, and most of our project proposals are due next week.... sheesh.... wow huh? *and can that couple to my 11 o'clock who are also in the media theatre CONVENIENTLY out of the range of the surveillance cams BEHAVE urselves...* i've decided to NOT study in hostel coz seriously i CANNOT study back in hostel man, considering i'm the happy-go-lucky b*st*rd who's game for ANYTHING any other idiot can come up with(like playing b-ball at 10.30PM in the DARK), so i think i'm going to take the advice of my senior and study in school and THEN only go back to hsotel to play and SLEEP..... speaking of which,OOH man i LOVE my weekend....oh HOW i missed my BEAUTIFUL bed, my BEAUTIFUL bolster, my BEAUTIFUL comforter etc. oh HOW i SLEPT man on sat nite.... woke up at 12pm haha.... and considering that Man U with all its defensive problems managed to hold on to a draw to 6th place last season Chelsea with my favourite ever-reliable Ryan Giggs scoring the crucial equaliser, i've got reason to be happy don't i? :) *i think the couple couldn't stand my watchful eyes on them, they've decided to leave their stuff behind and go out, i suspect to *ahem*, release.. -nevermind- * so envious of my klassmate coz she got her wireless card today, so technically her laptop's all good to go, but somehow there was some configuration problem, so *oh they're back from some FUN huh? ;-)* she couldn't log in, but i'm not jealous at all, just envious, coz it's only 3 more days be4 my OWN comes along =) i can take it =) no problem at all =) i'm strong =) i can make it =) oh yeah, nothing to it =) 3 days will pass quickly =) i'll be fondling my laptop be4 i know it =) i'll be worrying about spending too much money on buying useless accessories for my laptop be4 i know it =) BOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo WHERE"S MY LAPTOP? =( I want my laptop =( *ok ok STOP it, that's ENUF k, i'm not invisible k, although i don mind a free show, u're making me miss my girl, so STOP doing those things to each other!!!! BEHAVE!!!* i DEMAND my laptop!!!! =( WaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAaaaaaHHhhhhh.........

Dr@n|xX at 8:15 PM