Monday, August 12, 2002

BLEAHZ...... TIRED sia.... got to College Green today, took my dad's fren's car to Spore, he was kind enuf to drop me at skool, i took the keys, then i had to walk all the way to hostel(which is actually very near, only that i was FULL of stuff.....), and while walking there, my bottle rolled out and rolled all the way into the middle of Dunearn Road.... i was like "OH GOD........." thankfully some drivers were nice enuf to stop their car to let me go get it..... THANK GOD.... but now my Adidas Sports bottle got scratches all over and got a dent too ;( boohoo...... but yeah when i got to my house, GOD was it dirty..... i swept, mopped, scrubbed, and mopped again, i then went to Coronation Plaza to check my GIRO account,then came back, mopped again, did i mention that i mopped THREE times?! Sheesh, am at skool library now, it BETTER be clean when i get back man..... my room-mate seems neat enuf.... he's an Indian from Bangalore, a guy by the name of Phillip, haven't met him coz he's at OBS now... must be having the time of his life there haha :) good for him, i miss OBS come to think of it, cept the sandflies of coz.... and BOY, he has got NICE sheets coz he didn't want to use the sheets provided, which were like old and ugly.... maybe i should get myself some decent sheets too..... and my laptop's not ready!!! boohoo.... AND i'm staying alone tonight!!! ;( boohooo....... so lonely i am......
and i should say that the MEMBERS at www.sggirls.com are SERIOUSLY bored.......haha....
but i MUST agree that this one's quite chio ;) heehee

Dr@n|xX at 5:13 PM