Sunday, July 07, 2002

YEAH! My first proper workout since.... since.... since.... err.... 2 months? :| sheesh.... luckily i didn't want to push myself too hard, otherwise i'd probably die jogging halfway... so i've gotta consistently keep my exercises up so that i can slowly build myself back up to at least 70% of my peak fitness back in my sec skool days :| *nostalgia* i'm SO unfit i'm even ashamed of myself haha..... man....
And oh, did my finances today.... MAJOR ouch.... didn't know i spent SOOoOOOooOOooOOOooO much over the past month.... seemed like a little at a time, then it added up to quite a bit.... yikes.... this is bad.... bad enuf for me to even turn Bert down for tomolo's outing coz i REALLY cannot afford to spend anymore if i want to enjoy a respectable standard of living in Uni..... and the bad part's that actually most of it is not on my girlfren.... its fine if its for my girl, but the bad part is that about half of that part not for my girlfren was on ME.... now WHEN did i get so vain? hmmmm..... meditate on this i must.... :p sheesh..... my godfather's b'day's on the 27th.... hopefully i'll get a little bit of ang paos here and there to earn back a little of my expenditure sheesh.... either that or i stick up a bank nearby.... i'm sure the ah-pek-for-a-security guard there couldn't tell the difference between a service revolver for a water gun..... :| then again....
well watever it is, hopefully can drag my dad to a shopping centre one of these weekends and get HIM to pay for my clothes, so that at least i could save a little on that heehee dang, i'm beginning to sound like a girl.... NOooOOOooOOOooOOOooOOOooo.... or better still, maybe i should start using my free time to come up with some elaborate plan to con some cash outta my dad HAH HAH *evil snigger* oh i could just ask him for cash..... dang, tough choice....
boohoo......

Dr@n|xX at 11:16 PM